Michael Jackson Will you buy a ticket?

If and when Michael Jackson and brothers tour will YOU buy a ticket? I am not sure if I could attend and not feel guilty knowing what we now know about him and his odd hobbies.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No....I will not financially support child molestation....

• mentor
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I was surprised to see that most of the posters responded with a "no" yet I cannot see what the problem is with going to see the Jackson Five live on tour.

They seem to home in on the "unproven" allegations on just one person which,I think is wrong.

The Jackson five,were one of the most formidable pop acts of the sixties and I missed the chance years ago of seeing them live so,if possible would have no problems seeing them if I get the chance.

Whilst I do not condone the weird actions of one member of the band we,cannot judge the others.

I think you encouraged the negative posts by saying "if and,when Michael Jackson " and the brothers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course I would! You're not sure you could attend and not feel guilty knowing what we now know? Are you sure you really know? How could you possibly know the truth if the jury didn't?

♥We Love You MJ♥

• Hell yeah, that would be awesome! People need to stop focusing on allegations that were never proven to be true and what the press tells them and focus on the music!

♥♥We Love You Michael!!!!♥♥

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I personaly think I would by a ticket. I think that you shouldn't judge people, and your going there for the music not to worry about what the media says

• 1 decade ago

Yes i will,the guy brought pop music to a whole new level and others followed suit.

• 1 decade ago

NO he is a disgrace 2 mankind playing with little boys

Source(s): commen sense
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No I wouldnot buy a ticket as I dont like him.

• 1 decade ago

No, I would not buy a ticket & I wouldn't go if I got the ticker for free either.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would go for sure its michael jackson he didnt get charged with pedoness. admit he is a good performer your not there for his personal side anywayz.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I would.He is a great Singer,and i dont believe everything they say about him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.