Is there someone in your life that you can't get through a day without at least talking to or seeing?

Is this some one who makes you happy and that you are so comfortable around you can tell anything to?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well... yea. That's love

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Im glad you asked this question haha its a great oppurtunity to rave on about my loved one! His name is .. Mine. haha. I cant not see him everyday althought i work , i have to at least talk 2 him somehow thru txt or message , we would both surely die if we didnt talk to eachtoher ,

that leads to me going overseas soon! Which is very sad. I dont know why some human beings cannot bare to spend a day withouth some they love or care about , maybe the very absence of there presence scares us because we feel as if we have lost them or something bad might happen to them and we cant be there to stop it if it does.

I can talk to him bout anything and everything , we have the identical humor. eg talking bout poo. simpsons comics superheroes etc

Either way i love my babe.

Source(s): Me :)
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, unfortunately I just broke up with him last night. And I miss him terribly today. We have shared so much, that's what makes it hard, I think. But, life goes on... moving on...

• 1 decade ago

yes i tend to talk to my friend a lot. i cant even imagine a day without talking to him or seeing him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Ya ! My S> M>from heaven.

• 1 decade ago

very much so :] this person is pretty much my...BEST FRIEND! x]...but u seee,there are a couple of those ppl,so if one of em arent there,there's still another one there :] u get it? if u dont,thats ok....im very unusual :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea i havent seen them in years though

• 1 decade ago

definitely, i tend to talk to myself a LOT lately :P

• smile
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

yes. I mean it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.