我想知道: 1.with 2.of 3.for 4.in 5.on 6.at 7.from 8.off
上面 d preposition點用架
thx thx thx... 十萬個thx
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Prepositions of time:
1. At (用於表示時間的某一點): at noon, at night, at present, at nine o’clock
2. On (用於某天, 某天上, 下午): on Monday, on Tuesday morning, on Wednesday afternoon, on a cold night
3. In (用於表示週, 月, 季節, 年, 泛指的上午, 下午, 晚上): in the week, in May, in spring, in 2001, in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening
4. Before (在 …之前): Wash your hands before dinner.
5. After (在 …之後): Let’s sing after school.
6. By (在 …時間前): How many books had you read by the end of the year?
7. Until (till) (直到 …時間為止): We did not begin to watch TV until nine o’clock.
8. For (達 …之久 = 表示經過了多少時間): He has lived here for 20 years.
9. During (在 …期間): They are going to have a good rest during the summer holidays.
10. Through (一直 … = 從開始到結束): They played the cards through the night.
11. From (從 …起): The meeting will be held from eight to ten.
12. Since (自從 …以來 = 表示從以前某時一直到現在仍在繼續): John has been sick since yesterday.
13. In (過 …後 = 未來時間): He will be back in an hour. (一小時後)
14. Within (不超過 …的范圍): I must finish painting the cat within five minutes.
Prepositions of place:
1. At (在某地點 = 表示比較狹窄的地方): at school, at home, at 2 Johnston Road, at a factory
2. In (在某地 = 表示比較寬敞的地方): in Beijing, in China, in the street, in the world,
3. On (在 …上面, 有接觸面): There are two maps on the wall. On the table
4. On (在 …靠近 …的地方): on the right, on the river
5. Above (在 …上方): Our plane flew above the clouds.
6. Over (在 …正上方): There is a light over you.
7. Under (在 …下面; 在 …之內): under the table, under the jacket
8. Below (在 …下方 = 不一定正下方): There are a lot of fishes below the surface of the water.
9. Near (近的): Is there a bus stop near here?
10. By (在 …旁邊): The boy is standing by the window.
11. Between (在兩者之間): My teacher is sitting between Tom and Jack.
12. Among (在三者或更多之中): There is a beautiful house among the trees.
13. Around (環繞, 在 …週圍, 在 …四周): We sat around the table.
14. In front of (在 …的前面; 在 …的前部): There is a tree in front of the house.
15. Behind (在 …後面): There is a tree behind the house.
16. In (在 …之內, 用於表示靜止的位置): The students are in the classroom.
17. Into (進入 = 有動作): The students run into the classroom. He jumped into the water.
18. Out of (出去 = 有動作): The students rushed out of the room.
19. Along (沿著): I was walking along the river when it began to rain.
20. Across (橫過): I often swim across the river.
21. Through (貫穿, 通過): The river is through the city.
22. To (到達 …地點 = 目的地或方向): He came to Japan in 1990.
23. For (向 … = 表示目的地): I leave for America next week.
24. From (從 …地點起 …): How far it is from our school to the cinema?
1. With (和 …在一起): Will you go with me?
2. With (具有, 帶有): He is a handsome boy with large bright eyes.
3. With (用某工具或方法): He cut his hand with a knife. I see with my eyes.
4. In (表示用甚麼材料): She wrote a letter in blue ink.
5. By (通過 …方法, 手段): He goes to school by bus.
6. Of (屬於 …的): this is a map of China.
7. From (來自某地或人): I am from Beijing. I got a letter from my friend.
8. Without (沒有): Men cannot live without air and water.
9. Like (像 …一樣): Mary is just like her mother.
10. Against (反對, 靠著): He is against the plan. The teacher is standing against the blackboard.
11. About (關於, 各處, 身旁): Tell me something about your life.
12. About (詢問某人或物的情況或提出建議): What about your sister? How about going to the park?
Only for your reference.Source(s): my notes
- ゾルディックLv 41 decade ago
He picked a fight with the class bully.
2.in the company of; alongside, along side of; close to; near to:
He went with his friends.
3.in addition to; as an accessory to:
a motorcycle with a sidecar
4.in support of:
We are with you all the way.
5.(obsolete) To denote the accomplishment of cause, means, instrument, etc; -- sometimes equivalent to by.
...slain with robbers...
6.as an instrument; by means of
...cut with' a knife.
7.(obsolete) as nourishment, more recently replaced by on
I am fain to dine and sup with water and bran
1.Belonging to or associated with. When applied to a person or persons, the possessive is generally used.
That person is a friend of mine and a friend of my children's.
2.Containing, comprising or made from; may be used directly with a verb or adjectival phrase
Could you bring me a glass of water?
The suit was made of wool.
3.Connects a quantifier with the thing quantified.
The team included several of the world's top experts in the field.
4.Connects a noun derived from a verb with the object of that verb.
Some resisted the admission of the new members to the club.
This chemical increases the conduction of action potentials in the neuron.
5.(time expressions) Before.
It's almost a quarter of four.
6.Connects a jurisdiction to its name.
The city of Lawrence is located on the Kaw river.
7.Indicates the age of a person.
That's a big responsibility for a boy of seven years.
The astronauts headed for the moon.
2.Directed at, intended to belong to.
I have something for you.
3.Supporting (opposite of against).
All those for the motion raise your hands.
He was convicted for murder.
5.Over a period of time
They fought for days over a silly pencil.
The dog is in the kennel.
We are in the city walls.
3.Part of; a member of.
One in a million.
4.Pertaining to (that particular thing).
He has passed in English.
5.After a period of time
They said they would call us in a week.
1.Positioned at the upper surface of, touching from above.
on the table
3.At the date of.
Born on the 4th of July.
4.Dealing with the subject of, about, or concerning something.
A book on history.
The World Summit on the Information Society.
5.Touching; hanging from.
I have no money on me.
The fruit on the trees.
The painting hangs on the wall.
6.(mathematics, mapping both from and to, a function on "V") Having V as both domain and codomain.
7.(mathematics, mapping both from and to, an operator on "V") Having Vn as domain and V as codomain.
8.Because of, or due to something.
The stock price increased on news of a new product.
1.In or very near a particular place.
At that precise position, at Jim’s house.
2.(indicating time) Simultaneous .
At six o’clock, at closing time.
3.In the direction of (often in an unfocused or uncaring manner).
He threw the ball at me, he shouted at her.
4.Occupied in (activity).
Men at work.
5.The logogram @.
1.With the source or provenance of or at.
This wine comes from France.
I got a letter from my brother.
2.With the origin, starting point or initial reference of or at.
He left yesterday from Chicago.
Face away from the wall.
3.With the separation, exclusion or differentiation of.
An umbrella protects from the sun.
I got it off the internet.