bnto asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

下列英文翻譯的對不對?

Student working

for

1.can learn morn social experiencise.

2.To paying tuition by themself.

3.We can not only can study , but also can make money.

4.Increase working experiences dreveloping personal competemce.

5.Students can learn interperpinal relationship.

against

1.Can not concetrate on study or work.

2.working and studying at the same time. for example burn the midnight oil.

3.Students are often absent. because they are over time.

4.working may make student to triend to learn.

5.works leadly under pressure.

6.It is hard to look after both caneer and school work.

隨著教育的多元化。夜間部的學校越來越多。對想要繼續進修的社會人士來說是一大福音。

It is as education as diversification. School of continuing education increasingly

in a school. It can happy news to want to continu study society.

但是白天工作,晚上讀書。卻是一件非常辛苦的事。以下就夜間部學生的優點和缺點作一分析檢討。

But it is work in a day and study in a night. It is very moil. It is to analyze School

of continuing education excellence and defect

支持的理由為,可以學習到很多社會經驗。學費也是自己付。因為自己己經會

賺錢了。再加上是自己付的學費,所以會更認真研讀呢?

That support point reason. The first of these is learn morn social experience.

The second ofthese is to pay tuition by themself. Because to pay tuition by themself.

So will hard study.

反對的理由為有時候公司忙再加上學校的考試多時,沒辦法兼顧學業和工作。這時候就要取捨

了,看是要跟公司請假還是向學校請假了。如果是我的話會以學校為主。

It is against point reason. Sometime must over time do't to schol in class. It is time

off to school or company. I will time off to company. Because school is important.

總而言之,作一個夜間部學生有利有幣。就要看自己如何取捨了。

In conclusion, a School of continuing education student is good also bad. It see

personal's choose.

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

(your notes above contain alot of errors, but i guess its not what ur concerned about for the time being...)

隨著教育的多元化。夜間部的學校越來越多。對想要繼續進修的社會人士來說是一大福音。

As our education becomes more diversified*, the number of night schools have been on an increase, which is a gospel to people in this society who would like to continue with their studies.

但是白天工作,晚上讀書。卻是一件非常辛苦的事。以下就夜間部學生的優點和缺點作一分析檢討。

But working at daytime and studying at night is a very challenging lifestyle. I would like to discuss about the advantages and disadvantages for students studying at night schools.

支持的理由為,可以學習到很多社會經驗。學費也是自己付。因為自己己經會

賺錢了。再加上是自己付的學費,所以會更認真研讀呢?

The advantages are as follows. Students would be able to acquire more social experiences as well as paying the tuition by themselves. Because they will have to study at their own expenses, they will study harder.

反對的理由為有時候公司忙再加上學校的考試多時,沒辦法兼顧學業和工作。這時候就要取捨

了,看是要跟公司請假還是向學校請假了。如果是我的話會以學校為主。

The disadvantages are as follows. There might be a time at which students must both work overtime and study for exams . Students would be in a dilemma in deciding which one should have the priority. If I were to choose, I would definitely take a day off at work. Because education is more important.

總而言之,作一個夜間部學生有利有幣。就要看自己如何取捨了。

In conclusion, there are many advantages and disadvantages as to whether a student should opt for studing at a night school. It is really up to the students themselves to decide whether or not it's their best option.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.