Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙翻譯成英文(內容有點多)

這是一封我要寄給重要長輩的message,因為很怕自己寫的英文不夠正式,因此需要麻煩大家的幫忙!先在這裡謝謝大家了!!!以下就是我想翻的內容,內容有點多,真的不好意思麻煩了!

ps. OO、OX、XX因為是人名,所以我就不想透露了。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

真的非常謝謝您的信息,讓我真的很感動與意外,但這份感動是來自於您的關心,並非您是OO的母親。起初我非常的訝異,居然會收到您的信息,但看了內容後,真的非常感動!您就如同我母親那般的鼓勵我,期待我成功的那天。您真的非常好,也是位好母親。這一切真的非常難能可貴!我會努力珍惜這份關心與感動的!

我真的非常非常的喜愛音樂,它是我的生命與夢想,雖然未來的道路崎嶇不平,也感受到現實的艱辛,但我依然會努力堅持下去,就算會窮困一輩子,也沒有什麼關係!因為夢想就是要不斷的努力與堅持下去的!

我們大家都會非常支持OX,期待他們再來台灣的那一天,而我們也深信那天就快到了,也非常謝謝OX如此的關心大家,不斷的努力。而當他們再來台灣的那天,我相信一定會有非常多非常多的人們去支持他們,因為他們是這麼的認真與努力。

XX是位非常棒的歌手,她有著很棒的聲音,當我第一次聽她唱歌時,就被她的特質所吸引。歌曲聽起來非常的舒服,給人一種放鬆的感覺,我尤其喜愛XXXX這首歌曲,雖不能完全聽懂歌詞意思,但音樂給人的感覺真的很棒!我深信在這裡的人們會非常的歡迎她!

滿滿的愛!!

Rating
    Best Answer

I am really thankful for your message, I was very suprised about it. I know you do care about us from your heart, not because you are OO's mother. At first, I was really surprised about your message, but I was so touched by your words. The way you encouraged me is just like my family who wish I will be successful one day. You are really nice to me as a kind mother. I really treasure and appreciate your love and caring.

I do love music very much, it is my life and also my dream. I understand about the reality and also know it is very difficult to keep on, but I will insist to go for my dream, even being poor would never beat me. I think goals and dreams are worth our every effort to achieve, are they?

We will always support OX and look forwrad to the day when they com back to Taiwan, I think it won't be too long. I also appreciate that OX really care about us, and work hard for their goals. Thus I do believe that more and more people would come and support them on the day they are back...

XX is an excellent singer, and her voice is the most beautiful one. When I first heard her singing, I was so attracted by her magic on stage. Her voice is so special and sometimes it can release people. I especially like XXXX, its tone is really impressive although I cannot really understand the meaning of lyric. I think she will have a lot of fans here!

With Love!

Source(s): myself

Thank you for your message. It really affects and surprising me, and I know that this affect is from your loyal not because you are OO's mother. At first, I was very surprised by receiving your message, but after I read the content, it affected me so much! You encourage me just like my mother does, and expect the day that I'm successful. You are very nice and a good mother. Everything of these is precious, and I will treasure your concern and kindness!!

I do love music very much, music is my life. Even though I experience that it's hard in the present and will be more difficult in the future, but I'll try my best to keep learning music. Even if I won’t make it happen!! Because dreaming will keep you going and work harder!!

We all support ox very much, and we'll look forward to the day when they come back to Taiwan again. We are sure that will happen soon enough. And we’d like to thank ox for caring for everyone so much. They are doing such a great job all the time. When they come to Taiwan, I believe that lots of people will support them because they are so thorough and working so hard.

XX is a great singer, and she has a great voice. I was attracted by her specialty voice when I first heard her songs. Her songs are pleasing and make people feel relaxed. I especially like xxxx. It makes me feel really great, though I can't understand what the lyrics mean. I’m certain that people here will be happy for her visit!!

Sincerely

=======================

由於中西文化的差異, 有些沒辦法直翻, 會有稍微修改

看看囉^___^

Source(s): myself+my english teacher

翻譯如下:

Really extremely thank you the information, lets me very be really

affected and the accident, but this move is comes from to yours care,

you are the OO mother by no means. At first my unusual being

astonished, unexpectedly can receive your information, after but

looked at the content, extremely is really moved! You are similar to

my mother like that to encourage me, anticipated I succeed that day.

You extremely are really good, also is the good mother. All these

extremely are really commendable! I can diligently treasure this care

and the move!

I really extremely affection music, it is my life and the dream,

although future path rugged, also feels the reality the difficulty,

but I still can diligently persist, calculated can be destitute for a

lifetime, also no relations! Because vainly hoped for wants to be

unceasing diligently and persists!

Our everybody can extremely support OX, anticipated they come Taiw-

an

again that one day, but we also deeply believed that day is drawing

near, also extremely thanks OX like this care everybody, unceasing

endeavor. But when they come Taiwan again that day, I believed

certainly can have extremely many extremely many people to support

them, because they are such are earnest and diligently.

XX is the extremely good singer, she has the very good sound, when I

first time listen she sings, by hers special characteristic is

attracted. The song obeys reluctantly unusual comfortable, one kind

relaxes the feeling for the person, I especially like XXXX this first

song, although cannot completely understand the lyrics meaning, but

the music gives person's feeling very to be really good! I deeply

believed can unusual welcome her in here people!

Many Many love! !

可能翻譯的不太好,請見諒

Source(s): 網路:yahoo字典