Can the sentence "Their wrong" possibly be grammatically correct?

Someone is trying to convince me that it can, as it is the person's wrong. Personally, I think that's a load of bull. That's like saying people "own" hate, love, jealousy and other emotions. I mean, can I really go onto eBay and say "I'm selling confidence! Only £5!"? I think not. show more Someone is trying to convince me that it can, as it is the person's wrong. Personally, I think that's a load of bull. That's like saying people "own" hate, love, jealousy and other emotions. I mean, can I really go onto eBay and say "I'm selling confidence! Only £5!"? I think not.
Update: Thanks for all the replys so far, but to the guy saying about excersising "Their right", which could also be used to say "their wrong", we are referring to another person. Like, "They're [government] wrong about demoting Cannabis to a Class C drug" or something like that. I'm... show more Thanks for all the replys so far, but to the guy saying about excersising "Their right", which could also be used to say "their wrong", we are referring to another person. Like, "They're [government] wrong about demoting Cannabis to a Class C drug" or something like that. I'm pretty sure "Their wrong" can't be used in that way. Sorry for not including that vital detail =p