High school presentation. Creative ideas?

High school presentation. Creative ideas? High school presentation. Creative ideas? I need to do an academic presentation for one of my classes. I want to know how I can make it creative, but unique, because anyone can do a powerpoint/slideshow, show video/song etc I'm in my last year of high school, so i... show more High school presentation. Creative ideas?
I need to do an academic presentation for one of my classes. I want to know how I can make it creative, but unique, because anyone can do a powerpoint/slideshow, show video/song etc

I'm in my last year of high school, so i want this to be good. plus, my teacher is marking it hard, so i need to go above and beyond. The presentation is on a famous book, so any ideas to make it creative would greatly be appreciated.

The creative components should be fairly short, not more than 5 mins. And it's independent, so I don't want to act out or dress up. Thanks!