RPGs for PS2 or PSP?

i have had my ps2 for 5 years now and i am 14 years old. I play shooting and racing games and action games but never really was interested with those Japanese RPGs like Final Fantasy and .hack and Odin Sphere and stuff like that. Kingdom Hearts was the first game i got along with the first Spiderman for my ps2 and... show more i have had my ps2 for 5 years now and i am 14 years old. I play shooting and racing games and action games but never really was interested with those Japanese RPGs like Final Fantasy and .hack and Odin Sphere and stuff like that. Kingdom Hearts was the first game i got along with the first Spiderman for my ps2 and Kingdom hearts kept going on and on and on so i basically stopped playing it. Now i am getting older and sorta kinda bored and those RPGs look kinda cool. so i was thinking of getting a Sims game for my psp because all the new shooters are either rated "m" or too short and stupid. So does anybody know any good t rated rpg or anything actually fun for my ps2 or psp? Is "the sims' series fun? the ps2 is dying slowly and i want to get all of the fun out of it.
SYSTEMS I OWN:
PS2
PSP
Wii
PC

P.S. Can you name a few good Wii games too?
If you arent experienced with RPGs, you can suggest other kinds of games for my systems which YOU actually liked.