Joe_Pardy asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

Why is Vitamin B17 BANNED from U.S. store shelves ?

I had heard that Vitamin B17 was beneficial in preventing and curing some forms of cancer, but I couldn't find it on any store shelves. Even the fresh raw seeds like Apricot and bitter Almonds, that contain usable Vitamin B17, can not be found in health stores.

I discovered Vitamin B17 has been banned from U.S. store shelves since G. Edward Griffin wrote the book " A World Without Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B17", but WHY ?

"A World Without Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B17" by G.Edward Griffin

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4312930190...

Favorite Answer

Yeah money is the reason. They make millions out of treating the illness so it's not in their financial interests to cure it. It is possible to get apricot kernels somewhere, keep looking. They're safe as long as you don't take too many as they do contain trace amounts of cyanide (not as bad for you as the slashing, burning and poisoning they use to treat Cancer). Essiac is another cure for Cancer, it contains four herbs that together give a powerful detox. You can't take it if you're pregnant.

To treat Cancer you need to create a healing environment in the body, slashing, burning and poisoning doesn't do that, herbs and positive thinking do.

Vitamin B17 Banned

• Karen

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/NGFiH

It was banned in several countries as scientific research has shown it give no benefit in either the prevention or treatment of cancer and contains cyanide, a deadly poison. this is actually one of the few "alternate" cures that has had extensive testing. NOTHING shows it can help in the cure of cancer. I have personally only met one person who has fallen for this scam. He tried to convince me to use this substance (it is NOT a vitamin) when I was fighting cancer 7 years ago. He had been using it for 12 years at that time as a preventative. 2 years later he died of cancer. Last week I was told by my oncologist that I do not need any further follow up visits as i have had no sign of cancer since completing my (conventional) treatment for stage 3 breast cancer.

Weird. Probably Vitamin b17 causes some bad side effects. Or maybe the US is trying to hide something. You can buy vitamin b17 online though. Just type it in Google.

With the newer types of insulin these days, diabetic diets aren't necessarily as restrictive as they used to be. Read here https://tr.im/rRaPg

As with any medicine or diet change, you should discuss it with your doctor. Fruits, both fresh and dried, have a natural sugar in them that will raise blood sugar levels, so be careful about eating too much. Not sure about the nuts. Moderation is always the key. I've been diabetic for 18 years and just recently changed insulin types. I love it because it gives me more freedom in when and what I eat.

• Enigma

That's interesting. Is it not found in B complex? I suppose even if it was in B complex it would not be a high enough level for any benefit. There is also a promising cancer drug that is being held up awaiting clinical trials.........I can't remember the name but it has cured cancer miraculously in laboratory rats. The FDA won't release it even to terminally ill patients. They say it will be years before the trials are anywhere near ready because they lack funding from the pharmaceutical companies. Why because this supposed miracle cure is cheap and readily available. The drug manufacturers can't make any money off of it.

Source(s): Glenn Beck
    • lol6 years agoReport

Money over human lives...pathetic at best. Putrid, greedy, selfish scum of the earth. That's what we are dealing with! Free country my ***!!!!

There is a lot of stuff on the internet that is basically fat-shaming diabetics for causing their own diabetes with their bad diet and lack of exercise and general lack of moral fibre. A lot of this stuff is written by non-doctors, often with a supplement or diet or training plan to sell that they claim will completely cure diabetes if only people stick to it.

I read this interesting book https://tr.im/5U7TA that gave me a lot of useful tips about my disease and also a different perspective on the best therapeutical approach. I think you should read it too. 

I hope it helps

Watching tv is easier but I enjoy reading books more

1

Source(s): Help to Solve Diabetes http://ReverseDiabetesToday.enle.info/?X1m3

while reading a book, you're stimulating your brain. You increase your reading and literacy skills and you simply along the way, are more literate. Despite having today's modern technology, you should be in a position to read still.

While you're watching t.v. can be good fun, it isn't doing anything to your brain.

"Any Doctor that wants to use the substance from apricot pits, must have their patient fill out a form and then the doctor must submit the form to the FDA... Again, most doctors don't want to get involved in this and would rather keep their names off of the FDA lists. Additionally, the doctor's malpractice insurance will not be valid if they prescribe laetrile ( B17, amygdalin ) to a patient. The American Medical Association ( AMA ) treats any Doctor that prescribes laetrile to be a renegade ( traitorous ) and that he has violated the AMA's membership policies and will be subject to membership termination. Therefore any Doctor that prescribes laetrile may destroy his career as a Doctor. "

Two of the biggest money making diseases in the US are cancer and diabetes. There was a West German study done years ago (when there was still an East and West Germany) that said 1000 mcg of Chromium Picolinate would cure type 2 diabetes and it is forbidden in the US. I know people who have used it here (as it is not banned) and have completely overcome the disease.

There is no valid reason to ban a vitamin, especially B vitamins which are water-soluble and are expelled in our urine not stored. There has never been a case of water-soluble vitamin overdose, however 600 people every year overdose from Aspirin which is perfectly legal and often prescribed.

They don't want you healthy my friend, they want you afraid, if you spend your energy worrying about cancer and diabetes you will spend less time thinking about how they will subjugate you.