For all you who think that Jews or Zionists run the US what is your reasoning or proof etc ?

I have heard and read it enough on "Answers" here to justify the question I think There are more than a few that think the Jews/Zionists are running the US and so on What makes you think that why and where is the sources or proof to make me think that this has happened I am more than... show more I have heard and read it enough on "Answers" here to justify the question I think

There are more than a few that think the Jews/Zionists are running the US and so on

What makes you think that why and where is the sources or proof to make me think that this has happened

I am more than reluctant to blame the "Jews" as a group

Blame one guy who happens to be Jewish - Sure I would be much more tempted to listen

But a blanket - The Jews - the (insert religion nationality here) - That is a harder sell

But it is said over and over again - Why should I believe a group of people all one religion are cohesive and powerful enough and coperate long enough to run America ?

I am highly skeptical but here is your forun

Let the vilolation notices begin !
Update: As a caution Think of your own group what ever that might be Are they all united ? Do they all agree on anything ? How many divisions are there in that group ? What is the longest period of time it has cooperated for a long term goal ? Now tell me why I should believe differently of the... show more As a caution

Think of your own group what ever that might be

Are they all united ?

Do they all agree on anything ?

How many divisions are there in that group ?

What is the longest period of time it has cooperated for a long term goal ?

Now tell me why I should believe differently of the orthadox reformed Russian American Israeli Zionist anti Zionist athiest agnostic gay straight tall short Jew ?

To accept the idea the Jews are running things more or less insists they are fundementally different than other groups -

And that I have a hard time with