why does my head get dizzy an hurt when i see a picture of jesus?

i saw picture of jesus and i got really dizzy. I looked at a movie that was on tv and i got really dizzy,headache. I dont beleive in him either. any1 know why?

when i dont beleive in religion, how could i worship satan?

i am not just 100% serious im 999999999999999% serious. I feel like i must throw up, i get dizzy, scared, when i lie down it gets worse and its driving me crazy. same when i see a preacher but when i see jesus it just is ballistic

yes, i have been molested by chirstianity once or twice.

Favorite Answer

Either you're just kidding, or you have some serious personal issues involving religion that still need resolved. Judging from your profile, and I acknowledge that's not a very thorough way to make an -accurate- judgement, I'd say it looks somewhat likely.

I don't believe in Jesus as God, either, but grew up in a fundamentalist Christian home in a town filled with so many child-molesting zombies, your head would spin. So I know religion of -any- sort - when practiced in that manner - can leave some serious scarring. Were you ever abused on any level (physical, verbal, emotional, etc...) by someone who attempted to use Christianity as a tool of manipulation and control? If so, that would probably be a great place to start digging for understanding in this matter.

Kinda' cute joke if you were kidding, but a serious, "Good luck!" to you if you weren't. :-/

• shiva

All such a lot absolutely you will have a concussion. The undeniable fact that you're having blurry imaginative and prescient and complications this past due after the specific harm is motive for trouble. If there may be any likelihood of a concussion DO NOT FALL ASLEEP!! Depending at the volume of the concussion there's a chance of falling right into a coma and no person will recognize the change. Get to the Emergency Room ASAP! Better secure than sorry!

Oh,I can relate.

Old Mickey J In Da House

My undying love!

Source(s): Hee Hee

I think you are the incarnation of Jesus, returned as promised to save our wretched souls. Seeing youself in a prevoius life must have triggered the "frisson" effect, which you experienced. Could I be your disciple... I mean fan ....please.

I assumed it was the picture quality(does that to me too). Or the immense shades of brown.

Your conscience is bothering you. If you don't believe in Jesus he wouldn't bother you. He loves you anyway.

because you worship satan

Source(s): your profile

Because you are evil you are the Devil.