why does my head get dizzy an hurt when i see a picture of jesus?

i saw picture of jesus and i got really dizzy. I looked at a movie that was on tv and i got really dizzy,headache. I dont beleive in him either. any1 know why?

Update:

when i dont beleive in religion, how could i worship satan?

Update 2:

i am not just 100% serious im 999999999999999% serious. I feel like i must throw up, i get dizzy, scared, when i lie down it gets worse and its driving me crazy. same when i see a preacher but when i see jesus it just is ballistic

Update 3:

yes, i have been molested by chirstianity once or twice.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Either you're just kidding, or you have some serious personal issues involving religion that still need resolved. Judging from your profile, and I acknowledge that's not a very thorough way to make an -accurate- judgement, I'd say it looks somewhat likely.

I don't believe in Jesus as God, either, but grew up in a fundamentalist Christian home in a town filled with so many child-molesting zombies, your head would spin. So I know religion of -any- sort - when practiced in that manner - can leave some serious scarring. Were you ever abused on any level (physical, verbal, emotional, etc...) by someone who attempted to use Christianity as a tool of manipulation and control? If so, that would probably be a great place to start digging for understanding in this matter.

Kinda' cute joke if you were kidding, but a serious, "Good luck!" to you if you weren't. :-/

• shiva
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

All such a lot absolutely you will have a concussion. The undeniable fact that you're having blurry imaginative and prescient and complications this past due after the specific harm is motive for trouble. If there may be any likelihood of a concussion DO NOT FALL ASLEEP!! Depending at the volume of the concussion there's a chance of falling right into a coma and no person will recognize the change. Get to the Emergency Room ASAP! Better secure than sorry!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh,I can relate.

Old Mickey J In Da House

My undying love!

Source(s): Hee Hee
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you are the incarnation of Jesus, returned as promised to save our wretched souls. Seeing youself in a prevoius life must have triggered the "frisson" effect, which you experienced. Could I be your disciple... I mean fan ....please.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I assumed it was the picture quality(does that to me too). Or the immense shades of brown.

• 1 decade ago

Your conscience is bothering you. If you don't believe in Jesus he wouldn't bother you. He loves you anyway.

• 1 decade ago

because you worship satan

Source(s): your profile
  • 1 decade ago

Because you are evil you are the Devil.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.