Ouija Board is scaring me! help?

I was at my friends house today when she said that she wanted me to see something. So we went into her room and she pulled out a Ouija board. We put our fingers on it and asked it what it's name was. To my horror, the triangle thing started moving!!! I asked my friend a million times if she was moving it, but... show more I was at my friends house today when she said that she wanted me to see something. So we went into her room and she pulled out a Ouija board. We put our fingers on it and asked it what it's name was. To my horror, the triangle thing started moving!!! I asked my friend a million times if she was moving it, but she wasn't. We found out that his name was Ian who died in a car crash 8 days ago and that he wanted us to help him. We asked what he wanted. It spelled out B....L....O....O..D we were TERRIFIED and we immediately hid the board.
Now I'm at home and I'm scared. But is it really something to worry about? =S
Update: I'm a strong christian AND I DONT TAKE DRUGS. Sheesh.
Update 2: I HAVE to go back there because our class project it there and we have to finish it next week. So I have to go back
Update 3: Will anything bad happen to me if I just don't play with it anymore and keep praying to god?