Do they have "trailer parks" in England, like they have here in the United States?

And, if so, what are they called? I have heard the term 'caravan parks.' But doesn't this refer to R.V.'s? What I am referring to isn't R.V.'s. What I mean are Mobile Homes- also called Trailer homes. These are homes that are manufactured, and are usually relatively small, approximately... show more And, if so, what are they called?

I have heard the term 'caravan parks.' But doesn't this refer to R.V.'s? What I am referring to isn't R.V.'s. What I mean are Mobile Homes- also called Trailer homes. These are homes that are manufactured, and are usually relatively small, approximately ten feet wide by approximately seventy feet long. They sometimes do rest upon wheels, and can be moved, provided that they are in good enough condition to be moved.

Does anyone know the answer?