god1oak asked in TravelAustraliaSydney · 1 decade ago

Any Tall Men's clothing shops in Sydney Australia?

I will be in Sydney next week and was wondering if there are any tall men's clothing shops. Especially any in Darling Harbour area, but if there are any at all, please let me know.

Favorite Answer

There's Ron Bennett Big and Tall on either York or Clarence St in the centre of the city (off the top of my head I can't remember which street it's on, but it's on one of those two).

I know this because I'm quite tall myself, and walked in there, and the lady looked me up and down before telling me that they would have nothing there that would fit me...

At first I thought this was an insult until I realised it was the Big and Tall store, meaning that I wasn't tall enough or big enough. LOL!

Basically, if you're so tall you can never shop at regular shops, or if you're morbidly obese, or both, then that'll be your store for smart casual wear and suits and stuff.

Hope this helps.

confident often times it rather is. i circulate to previous army for my outfits and consistently could seem for denims in Tall sizes, purchase shirts in XL because of the fact my chest is massive and that i'm slightly obese plus they could desire to be long adequate, footwear in length 11. 5'11" and a hundred ninety lbs (in the technique of dropping weight however). So confident outfits procuring is rather a discomfort.

well i'm not sure if there are or not, but a good website for men's big and tall clothing is www.casualmalexl.com perhaps you could stock up before you go...good luck!!