Do you have any tattoos/would you ever consider getting a tattoo?

Do you have any tattoos/would you ever consider getting a tattoo? I never thought I'd get a tattoo but a friend on Yahoo! Answers convinced me! I got a small star (about the size of a quarter) on my ankle. Everyone is entitled to their opinions so please don't judge anyone based on his or her answer... show more Do you have any tattoos/would you ever consider getting a tattoo?

I never thought I'd get a tattoo but a friend on Yahoo! Answers convinced me! I got a small star (about the size of a quarter) on my ankle.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions so please don't judge anyone based on his or her answer :)

xXo
Update: Mini - I didn't ask "Should I get a tattoo?" -- Read the question! Ugh. I was asking if you (the answerers) have/would ever get a tattoo.

xXo
Update 2: Yeah, I know I shouldn't let people "persuade" me but this is something I wanted and this person told me of her beautiful tattoos so I decided to get one. I may be getting another one soon in memory of my parents.

xXo