Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

isnt it weird how Chinese made products use to mean quality but now mean cheap crap?

Before companies started having China make everything, Chinese products were exspensive and famous for its craftmanship and uniqueness. Now the craftmanship is garbage, with strips of plastic sticking out, paint not on mark, things breaking quickly.

Update:

You guys seriously need to read a history book, hell they taught us this stuff in 8th grade!

The rich would buy Chinese products, then have secret rooms in there homes to hide the Chinese goods so when the tax man came they would not have to pay for the import tax.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

.And poison

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Huh? The last time Chinese products meant quality was during the Ming Dynasty.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You must be considerably older than I to remember when chinese products were good quality! I'm 67 y/o and have never seen any product made in china that was worth a flip!

• 1 decade ago

I don't remember Chinese made products ever being " Quality"

Made in China meant cheap.

Now they mean cheap and poison.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

China hasn't had quality since the Ming Dynasty.

• 1 decade ago

When have Chinese products EVER been considered quality? I'm 35 and never in my life have Chinese products EVER been considered quality!

• 4 years ago

Lmao

• 1 decade ago

They have always been cheap. When did they have quality.

• 1 decade ago

I think from now on, "Made in China" should be replaced by "You're lucky if it doesn't kill you".

• 1 decade ago

When Exactly did that mean "Quality"?

• 1 decade ago

whats weird its that we still keep on buying there junk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.