I received a contract from Tate Publishing. Read Details. What should I do?

Yes, it is self-publishing and they want $4,000. However, they claim that they get orders from Barnes and Noble, Walden, etc. I searched for one of their authors and the book they published showed up on Amazon. They actually do marketing and don't rely solely on the author. I really believe in my book. I am... show more Yes, it is self-publishing and they want $4,000. However, they claim that they get orders from Barnes and Noble, Walden, etc. I searched for one of their authors and the book they published showed up on Amazon. They actually do marketing and don't rely solely on the author. I really believe in my book. I am critical of my work (drawings, photography, etc). So it's not that it's MY book. I really believe it is good. It is a children's book. I've been rejected by 2 traditional publishing companies. Should I keep trying with traditional publishing or fork out the $4,000?