Hey I'm 17 and I'm looking for someone who will be my friend and help me get closer to God when I need advice

It doesn't matter how old you are or if you are a guy or girl I'd prefer someone about my age (17-23) that can relate to me and I really dont have a specific problem or anything I'd just really like to have a friend that can be there for me when I need spiritual advice. I was raised Catholic but... show more It doesn't matter how old you are or if you are a guy or girl I'd prefer someone about my age (17-23) that can relate to me and I really dont have a specific problem or anything I'd just really like to have a friend that can be there for me when I need spiritual advice. I was raised Catholic but I've kindof strayed away from the church due to just not fitting in and constantly being judged by (no offense) the many arrogant Catholics out there. I guess now I'm just a devoted Christian trying to get as close with God as I can but a good friend to help me would be great. I'm a guy by the way. Yeah you heard me a G-U-Y who isnt afraid to admit he loves God. I just don't like to be judged over stupid things like the fact I listen to heavy metal and stuff and most preachers and pastors look at me like I'm the devil's child. If you have a myspace add me www.myspace.com/masonguevara ANYBODY ELSE IS WELCOME TO ADD ME IF YOU LIKE!