My 1129 petition status on uscis.gov says Decision mailed....what it means..what to do for final approval?

George L in one of his answers said the kentucy center will send the petition to the consulate nearest to me and i will be scheduled for an interview... how is this interview different from the final visa interview one has to attend to get the visa stamped in the passport.. what is the basic difference... show more George L in one of his answers said the kentucy center will send the petition to the consulate nearest to me and i will be scheduled for an interview...

how is this interview different from the final visa interview one has to attend to get the visa stamped in the passport..

what is the basic difference between the messages
1) approval notice sent .petition aproved
and 2.)decision mailed.

plz enlighten me.
regards
Update: I am out of US..so I dont think the question of interview arises...

Has anyone seen the current status of any petition on uscis.gov as Petition/application declined/refused?