Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

When ( and if ) that British teacher gets home from Sudan . . . .?

. . . do you think she'll have to have police protection for the rest of her life, in her own country, like Salman Rushdie ?

Is this the religion that boasts that 85% of new converts are women?

I think some new polls are seriously in order here . . .!

What say you?

Favorite Answer

The British teacher was given a pardon today (Monday) by the President of Sudan. When she gets back to England it is hard to say what will happen to her. The Islamic radicals are irrational in their thinking and they are spiritually immature. It is crazy that so many of the Sudan Islamic people called for her execution.

There are many radical Islamic people in England. Since the official religion of the UK is Christian and not Islamic, the British government will not allow the radicals to behave in such rebellious ways as they do in different Islamic countries. Most of the radical Islamic people in the UK will probably not make such a big deal out of what she allowed in her classroom in the Sudan. But, there might be a daring and foolish radical Islamic person who is deranged in his thinking that might want to try to take her out.

It is beyond me why a female would want to convert to Islam. The way they treat their women is oppressive and down right criminal in some instances. It does make you wonder. Maybe the poll you mentioned was rigged. Perhaps they need to have an unbiased pollster take a poll of all Islamic women in the world to see why they converted to such an oppressive and blood thirsty religion.

Note:

If any Islamic person wants to have my answer removed because I have negative opinions about Islamic people and their religion, then be righteous in your judgments and request that all answers that have negative statements about Christians be removed as well. As a Christian, I am spiritually mature enough to allow someone to speak negatively about my faith or me as a Christian without getting all bent out of shape over it. Can you not likewise do the same towards those who speak negatively about you and your religion?

• Troy G

No, why the hell would she need police protection in britain for?