Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

Error Loading \3\LXCRtime.dll ??? Help?

i keep getting error loading \3\LXCRtime.dll on the start up on my computer and other answer but there 4 labtops i have the windows XP i think its malware but i dont know what do i do to get rid of it ? a Scan?

Favorite Answer

http://www.runscanner.net/getmd5.aspx?md5=5610D60C...

No need to do any scans as this is only a minor

problem.

lxcrtime.dll information

Path found: c:\ windows\ system32\ spool\ drivers\ w32x86\ 3\ lxcrtime.dll

Version: 1.32.0.0

Company: Lexmark International Inc.

Productname: Lexmark Connect

Description: Lexmark Connect Timer DLL

You should uninstall and reinstall your printer

using the cd to remedy this error.

Hope this helps.

.

Any time I'm told to download a "pc cleaner" I think "scam". I can imagine my computer will freeze up and I need to pay someone to fix it. Not me, honey.

If I did that, I would completely wipe my hard drive and start over. Plus, I have the added perk of getting rid of that annoying Error loading c:\windows\system32... etc.

But I would like an answer to the annoying message. Honestly, how can I get rid of it?

Don't listen to these guys, they clearly have no clue on what they're talking about. I am a developer at Microsoft so I know a thing or two about computers. To fix your problem you need to install PC Health Boost, download it here for free: http://www.healthboostpc.com

It's very light and it's the only antivirus/cleaner with a 99.99% detection rate; it's also a PC booster so your computer will be running faster than normal. Install it, hit run and problem solved. It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes.

Wab.dll Missing