Lv 4
Dee asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you remember crystal clear pepsi?

35 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

My man, you're taking me back to MY high school days!

Yes, I've HAD Crystal Pepsi, and I LOVED it!! About 99 percent of the people hated the stuff, but yeah, I wish they'd bring it back if only for a month!! Good stuff, bro.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I loved me some Crystal Clear Pepsi. I used to sneak into class and say it was water cause we couldn't have pop.

• 4 years ago

Who remembers Crystal Gravy? SNL? The song is: "Generation Next"

• 1 decade ago

Not only do I remember it, I remember the commercial that used the song "Right Here, Right Now"...and some show (SNL?) did a spoof commercial for Crystal Clear Gravy. haha.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes.... ewww...!

lol! did you see this part?:

"Pepsi offered a ("twist-a-cap") promotion, in which customers could receive a free Pepsi product if the cap of their drink had a winning symbol. However, customers were able to tell whether or not a bottle of Crystal Pepsi had a winning symbol by merely turning it upside down."

ha!!

Source(s): cola should NOT be clear, damnit.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea! thats like from the 90s, haha it was clear pepsi

• 1 decade ago

Oh yeeeah! That stuff was strange! I kept expecting it to taste like sprite or 7Up. It didn't and that stuff was only on the market for about, what...2 months before being yanked?

• 1 decade ago

Yes and it messed with your head! You tasted one thing but saw another. I had a white cherry slurpee once. It was too much!

• 1 decade ago

Yes, and I liked it becouse I thought it was cool. I was about 3-years-old.

• 1 decade ago

No not really but how about the vanilla coke was causing cancer, and that's why it's not in store's anymore.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.