Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Well Turkey's Ruling Body Just announced VIA CNN streaming news ticker They are going to get the Kurds.?

What are your thoughts on this? WIll they take them Prisoneer or something else?

What is their beef with the Kurds anyway?

Favorite Answer

Any blood shed is on the hands of Nancy Pelosi and the dem congress for stirring up the hornets nest in Turkey...they should be impeached/recalled for their recklessness....

The Kurds (the PKK) have been fighting against Turkey for decades. The Kurds want their own Kurdish State and have been willing to perform terrorist acts to acheive this. Turkey is somewhat justified in battling the PKK since a large part of the territory the PKK wants lies withing Turkey. Thats just a short summary of the very complex issue. It could get just a bloody and the Isreal - Palestinian conflict.

It has been many years since I was in Turkey.

(As a young man of 20, my first time in Turkey, spring of 1959, the University @ Ankara, had some of the most BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE WORLD, BAR NONE !!!!!)

Having had some interfacing with the Turk Army, I will say / allow this, The those Kurds causing Turkey problems, had best take heed, the Turks will annihilate you, and not give one camel fart's / breath thought about being "politically correct" in doing it!!

If they go after the Kurds, will they go after Nancy Pelosi for siding with the Kurds too?

THe naughty ones go back and forth in the southern hills of Turkey and NO Iraq. Killing Turkish soldiers. I guess they have had enough. Thanks for the heads up. Above gave the details me unabridged version. Turkey has held back for weeks. I expect another incident happened that we shall hear about later.

ALoha!

remember we have different sets of Kurds... google them & WIki for more scoops :)

Turkey has every right to go after this terrorist organization. The PKK (Kurdistan People's Party) has been using terrorist tactics for years againsta Turkey.