Are you going to get yourself a Christmas present?

I got myself something this year. Something that I have wanted for qiute sometime now... .

Favorite Answer

Yes....but it's different than what's considered by most. I get gifts of pure joy, intense happiness and excitement when I spend my holidays with my gurl and our children. Just seeing their faces, hearing their laughter....the hugs and joy....oh, there's no language to explain how amazing that makes me feel as a mother.....

Yea, that's my gift....it's priceless.....

Merry Christmas All

Loh.

I ussually buy and wrap up a little something for myself. The bonus is you know you will get something you like! And if I buy it early enough and wrap it right away I often forget what it is by christmas.

This year I got myself some cute socks and a word puzzle book.

Ooooh I should have taken care of some household priorities and had they been taken care of I could have gotten myself a GPS for my car.

So I'll probably get it in February after these priorities.

I usually pick up something small for myself while shopping, whether it be a small trial sized lotion, body wash or body spray...maybe some funky earings and things of that sort.

Yes Flat Screen TV for my new house

I got myself a trip to Disney!

nothing wrong with that. i dont usually get myself anything because i get myself stuff all year, this is my turn to give to others.

• yes if my dad gives me my brother 200 dollars,

yup.. just bought me a new television on black friday lol