I'm going to SF next week and i dont know how's the weather there..Help?

i will be traveling to SF on monday, im wondering what kind of cloth can you recommend to wear. I checked the weather already but would like to read answers of people from there. Is it windy?? Will i need an umbrella?

All recomendations will be welcome

Thanksss

On the Radio Uh Oh & SAMMY JO: i have a big back pack with sweaters and jackets ready for tomorrow ....and i prefer to take an umbrella with me ( u never know what would happen lol)

Thankssss for all your anwers guys!!!

• vinny
    Favorite Answer

This time of year it can rain alot.Temps in the 40's to high 50's.

It's always a little windy, it's always a little cold but not very cold. It differs by an average of like 10 degrees for the entire year.

It hasn't been any windier than usual... maybe even less. Highs in the mid 50s - low 60s, lows in the mid-upper 40s. I don't think there's any rain in the forecast (I saw that there's a 30% chance on Tuesday... but that's the only day, and a low chance), so unless you just like umbrellas as fashion accessories, you probably don't need one.

As for clothes... whether you're visiting San Francisco in December or July, the advice is always the same... bring layers that you can add and remove at will.

Honestly, the weather's actually been OK lately... some days have even felt, I daresay, *warm*. I even went outside without a sweater a couple days ago... Yeah, weird.

San Francisco is beautiful, but can be very cold and rainy. Bring warmer clothes this time of the year and an umbrella. It does get colder in the evening... Big sweaters, and a jacket would be something I think you should pack. Below are some links for your research to help you. Have fun and stay warm!

For your research:

http://www.san-francisco.cc/san-francisco-weather....

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USCA0987

There's no rain predicted for Monday, but it's getting cold, highs in the 60s during the day, and very cold at night. Not too windy.

Bring layers of clothing, and keep them with you; the weather/temperature can change within a few blocks.

Depends on where you live? For us its been cold, 40's as a low and 50's for a high.

Just bring good walking shoes (it's hilly) and warm clothing.