Just Wondering asked the question; Do the Heat Surge Fireless Flame heaters that the Amish sell really work?

It is being advertised in the local paper (The Herald-Dispatch,Huntingto n , WV ). That it is a Miracle Heater. Saves Money: uses less energy than a coffee maker. Stay really warm and slash your heating bill all at the same time. It uses 1500 watts. It is 5119 btu. My question is. Is this really a Miracle Heater?... show more It is being advertised in the local paper (The Herald-Dispatch,Huntingto n , WV ). That it is a Miracle Heater. Saves Money: uses less energy than a coffee maker. Stay really warm and slash your heating bill all at the same time. It uses 1500 watts. It is 5119 btu. My question is. Is this really a Miracle Heater? Should I buy one for every room in my house and turn off the heat pump?