Why are PCs so complicated?

this is my second pc now,i had a laptop and swopped for a desktop,i always have problems with them, even if i ask on here i do get some good answers but not always do they work, pc keeps freezing i get programme not resonding windows not responding theres lots more that i cant think of right now.. i have done... show more this is my second pc now,i had a laptop and swopped for a desktop,i always have problems with them, even if i ask on here i do get some good answers but not always do they work,
pc keeps freezing
i get programme not resonding
windows not responding
theres lots more that i cant think of right now.. i have done all the ccleaners and spyware and virus checks.. and all the answers on here to people with the same problems..its driving me mad. i feel like im goin dizzy with all the different things i get told,and nothing works..arrrhhhh
Update: Jgssumme im doin the scan you gave me as i type now.. hope it works..fingers crossed..
Update 2: Andrew p.. yes thats a good one,but my brother in law know everything about pc's just that im fed up of taking it down to his house for the night,and i think he feels the same coz i ring him a lot.lol
Update 3: And Panos OMG you nearly had my eyes popping out my head,i havnt got the patients to read all that..lol
Update 4: Jgssumme
well here iam 3 hours later and the scan is stuck on 95% its been like that for an hour now..:-(