best as in cheapest auto insurance company in California.?

I have a perfect driving record, but i'm not currently insured because I'm looking for someone else... Had allstate.. any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Rates can vary from State to State, company to company and zip code to zip code.

You need to find a LOCAL independent insurance agent. Just look in the phone book for the PIA of Big I (Trusted Choice) logos and you will find a professional agent with over a dozen different insurance companies to help you solve your dilemma. CA also has the American Agents Alliance and the Latin American Agents Alliance with agents all over CA that can help you.

Depending on where you live, you might try calling:

ActionShoppe Insurance Brkg.

10722 Arrow Rte. Ste. 816

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

909-980-0038, Fax 909-980-1423

Sharron Varga is the owner and a VERY professional agent!

Good luck and I hope this helps!

Source(s): Texas insurance agent for 25+ years

Congratulations on the perfect driving record!!

There is no 1 best and cheapest auto insurance company in any state, because they all take several factors into account when determining your rates for your auto insurance policy.

However, one suggestion would be to compare free, no obligations rate quotes from several leading insurers online.

InsureMe is a free service providing access to insurance quotes online since 1993.

You fill out a form at http://www.insureme.com/landing.aspx?Refby=613596&... and they will give you up to five free auto isnruance quotes from leading insurers in your area.

That way you can compare rates and plans in the convenience of your own home with no sales pressure from an agent.

I hope that helps! Best of luck to you finding the best and cheapest auto insurance company in California.

Make sure to ask about discounts for good drivers, and see how much you can save by getting quotes at higher deductible levels. Also, paying quarterly premiums or semi-annual premiums may be cheaper than paying monthly.

Source(s): 18 years experience in the Insurance Industry. Source: http://www.free-online-insurance-quote-advisor.com...

Compare quotes from the best companies at - INSURECOMPARE.INFO-

RE Best as in cheapest auto insurance company in California.?

I suggest you to try this internet site where onel can compare quotes from the best companies: http://PROTECTIONQUOTES.NET/index.html?src=1YAbggw...

RE :Best as in cheapest auto insurance company in California.?

Follow 9 answers

well i'm not from california, but there is a place that will probably help you out as it did me. a buddy of mine referred me to a company called primerica, a branch off of citibank. it saved me a lot because they'll compare you with almost every insurance company in the U.S and they're very trustworthy. i had a good experience with them. i had state farm and now i have AIG because AIG happened to have the best coverage/rate for my particular circumstance. number you can call: 1-877-855-8111. you probably want your basic car info ready and previous insurance. and you'll need the code MHAX8 to get your rates. hope this helps...

CHECK WITH THE BOARD OF INSURANCE WHICH IS ON LINE AND THIS WAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE FIRST HAND ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES INCLUDING THEIR RATINGS PRICING AS WELL AS HOW THEY PAY AND TREAT CONSUMERS AND MAYBE BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU.

MOST STATES REQUIRE THE INSURANCE COMPANY TO INFORM THE DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES, OR LIKE STATE AGENCY, WHEN A PERSON'S INSURANCE LAPSES. THE PENALTIES VARY FOR A LAPSE IN CAR INSURANCE BUT IN MANY STATES YOUR CAR'S REGISTRATION WOULD BE SUSPENDED.

A LAPSES IN YOUR INSURANCE WILL IN MOST CASES RAISE YOUR RATES, YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE A LAPSES.

Source(s): 923
  • maebry

evaluate rates for loose at - INSURERATESNOW.data- RE i want a cheap automobile coverage employer.? Can anybody recommend a "certain" employer in California that they use and change into both instructed or is conscious that they're a low fee corporation? thanks for your help.

You can easily get and compare quotes from different companies at: INSTANT-INSURANCE.NET

go to this nd search all the best are there http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fp_ip=IE&p...