What ever happened to the good cartoons, like Looney Toons and Johnny Bravo??

Remeber when Looney Toons, Johnny Bravo, Woody Woodpecker came on?? Man I miss the good cartoons.

Favorite Answer

They died out because they became unpopular.

I was a big fan of Tom and Jerry and The Pink Panther when I was a kid. I miss those days. I didn't grow up in the US and only got to watch Nickelodeon about a month out of the year (when we would travel there). But when we were in the US, I would really like to watch Ren and Stimpy, Doug, Rugrats... anything Nickelodeon really. Pee Wee's Playhouse was big too.

I usually had Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, and Tiny Toons throughout the year though...

Sometimes they show them on cartoon network or late night nickelodeon, but even though i am only 23 i do know these cartoons and i agree with you.

johnny bravo was awesome!!! and so was dexters laboratory...i wish i knew where they went...i miss them soo bad!!!

A lot of them were outlawed, because they were not politically correct.