i want leon but i dont lyk danni

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the overweight woman ... nikki

or the welsh woman Ryddian

• 1 decade ago

Leon. Black Horse. Doubt if he'll win though. He's just like Ray Quinn last year but not as good. We do have a Michael Buble. He's better.

Hope are ridiculously annoying. The only reason they're still in is because of Simon. We have Girls Aloud. We have Sugababes. We don't need help. Though their lead singer, that 16yearold, is excellent. And she looks much better without the dyed blonde fringe. Younger, but better.

Same Difference. The girl's nice and the guy's annoying. Cheese. Cheese. Extra cheese. Have an audience in young people - eg High School Musical. You either love them or hate them. I hate them.

Nicki. Excellent. Deserves to win. Plus, I want Louis to win. Come on Ireland!! Simon and Louis are hilarious together. Louis: "You Look Like A Diva. You Sing Like A Diva. You Are A Diva"

EVERY WEEK.

Rhydian: I hated him at the start. Arrogant b. Now, he's grown on me. I actually like the hair. Wouldn't buy his album though.

Disappointed for Sharon, but hey, if Simon hadn't joined up Hope she would have had that Lead Singer and maybe even be in for a chance.

Danni I actually like. Fashionable, Australian. Not half bad.

Verdict: Nicki or Rydian.

Source(s): ME!! YEY!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Leon!!!

I just fell in love with his personality, he's so cute too! I get really absorbed in his perfomances Lol.

Watch this video he does some really funny impressions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTsIxT88tEU

Youtube thumbnail

It made me like him even more- it's nice to see what they're like off stage.

• 1 decade ago

No-one, X Factor sucks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.