what is the best gift you can give to your mother this x-mass?

Favorite Answer

for Christmas, well noticed what her hobbies are for one.

maybe a dinner out, go shopping but she doesn't have to pay for anything.

You remind her just how much you Love her,and how grateful she is your Mom.

Depends on your mom and what her likes and dislikes are. I always go with a theme, not just random stuff. Whether it is a full outfit with everything from head to toe (skirt, blouse, sweater, knee high boots, earrings, etc.) or DVDs of her fave sitcoms (full series collection of MASH, her favorite show when I was growing up). My mom loves her grandkids and takes plenty of pictures, but never has them printed or puts them in an album - so we did it for her and made her an awesome scrapbook (you can hire people to do this for you as well). Another year we enrolled her crafts classes.

It's always a challenge, but if you have siblings, maybe you can brainstorm together to see what you can get her that she will really like. Good luck, happy holidays.

i'm not celebrate x-mas. but i'll give money to her every month. when her birthday, i'll find present for her

i wish i knew the answer to this myself