Help?! I-tunes music mystreriously disappeared?

I don't know what I did, but know all my purchased music is gone and my library is emptied. I think I was trying to copy and past my i-tunes folder and I cut it instead? How do I get the tracks back?

Favorite Answer

Based on your OS, you'll need to locate your iTunes music folder and move it back to where it was. On Windows, I believe this is in the 'My Music' folder (I could be wrong) and on Mac OS X this is in ~/Music (Music folder in your home.) then try quitting and reopening iTunes. It's also possible, if your music folder has not moved, that your iTunes Library file has become corrupt or deleted. In this case, you're going to have to manually re-add your music by dragging it in.

I recommend making regular backups of your music to avoid problems like this.

Try using a program I used recently. Sharepod. It is freeware.SharePod 3 is a lightweight music management program for your iPod. You can copy music and videos between your iPod and computers usually without having to install anything on the computer. You can get them back from your Ipod like I did ,using this program and syncing it back to the library. Make sure you have your Pod connected to the computer when using Sharepod.

Yeah i ought to. My physique relies upon on oxygen, foodstuff, water, and maximum of alternative factors as nicely music for me to proceed functioning. i does no longer die bodily or emotionally if music did no longer exist. I in basic terms does no longer have a desire to bop and all songs could be acapella, yet i ought to nonetheless watch movies and play videogames and hear birds sing and write thoughts using my mind's eye and watch cartoons. So no i does no longer die if music disappeared invariably. i could in basic terms discover different tips about the thank you to apply my skill and occupy the time. it may be disappointing if music disappeared, yet i does no longer cry over it an identical way i could be saddened by way of somebody I look after demise or shifting away. as much as I enjoy music, I enjoy being around happy, joyful, being concerned human beings much greater and so i could pass over that human touch greater desirable than music if music have been wiped out of existence.

• Elbert

Isn't there an Undo in the Edit menu that you can try.