Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What's up with all the women saying they have multiples?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm a guy and me hearing about y'all having multiples is always HOT and all...

But I thought women with "multiples" was a rare phenomenon. Next thing you're gonna tell me you squirt, right?

Anyways, do you know just how much money you'd make in the "movie" industry? Incredible... :)

• Karri
    Favorite Answer

Multiples are NOT rare . I fully EXPECT it anymore, just gotta have the right partner! ;)

I have NEVER *squirted* in my LIFE but I have had multiples. And this squirting business...it's not like what happens when a guy....is.....relieved. It just means she is juicy. Just ask Dirk Diggler.

I honesty don't think it's rare anymore sweety. I truly think there are women walking around everywhere who have them all the time. And no...i dont squirt...lol..

• sprite

Not only do I have multiples, but I ... get off... every single time. I think it's pretty rare but I don't care cause I'm lucky!!

• No I do not squirt ... But multiples ... Yup I'm all for that ... And yes I do but my Hubby is against that kind of movies but I'm not

well i must be rare

• ?

Not just me, my husband has them too. Fun, fun, fun!

• Gone

it's not rare at all, and it happen's.