ronaldo (brasil) going to fernabahce or l.a galaxy???

i read that l.a galaxy wants him but that roberto carlos want ronaldo to join him in fenerbahce but he hardly has played in milan and his contract is about to expire.....do you think they should keep him in milan or go to one of those other clubs???or should he stop playing and retire because hes my favorite player... but man hes been getting injured alot lately..whats your opinion??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Iam really sorry to say this but it seems that Ronaldo wonot be the same Ronaldo we saw in the world cup 2002 :((((( I am saying this cause the latest news says that Ronaldo is injured again with AC Milan and wonot be ready for Juventus game on Saturday! :( ...If Ronaldo hadnot picked these injuries he would have been the 2 nd best player in the whole football histoty after Pele

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why would the LA Galaxy want him? Their current GM despises Ronaldo... he thinks that Ronaldo is fat and out of form, which isn't exactly a lie. Milan can keep him along with their senior citizens.

• 1 decade ago

He is getting kind of old. He would shine in L.A. galaxy for sure. Beckham hasn't been so great because of his injuries and because he has no one to really give the ball to. Ronaldo won't have a problem adjusting and if he gets more fit he'll really be able to terrorize any teams defense. Hes kinda old so it'd be best for him to play somewhere where the pace isn't as fast as Europe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he shuld stay AC Milan or end his career with them on a good note.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fenerbahce can be good for him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.