Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Does K Mart REALLY have a talking blue lightbulb?!?

that thing freaks me out man

• TAP
    Favorite Answer

Hello there. I have never answered a question by you before, I stumbled upon your question whilst perusing P&S.

I must say, you seem a tad touched. Is there some help we can offer? I am willing to give you the e-mail to a superb doctor who deals with the issue of light-bulb a-phobia called Nasedifilimer Disease. Which, if you don't mind my saying so, it appears you may have. Especially since you mentioned you think the lightbulb "talks" to you. Your case does sound severe, indeed. BUT YOU HAVE TO WANT HELP. You must want treatment or treatment won't work. I hope you choose to reach out and get the help you deserve and do away with Nasedifilimer Disease forever.

P.S. Sir, do not worry, the fact that you see the light bulb as "blue" is not important. Many Nasedifilimer sufferers see blue lightbulbs. Don't worry and try to hang in there.

Source(s): Good luck to you, sir.

Yea, but he's not that bright.

no haha. dont worry there is nothing to be afraid of

:D