he likes me but i dont like him?

well i liked this guy friend and he found out but now i dont like him and yesterday he told me he liked me so what shall i do now

Favorite Answer

tell him it was just a crush nothing too serious but you still want to be friends and sorry for the trouble. be as nice as possible when you tell him. let him down gently. it might be a little akward though.

sigh...

this is all to familier. you were proably leading him and being extra flirty when you did like him. Most likely he still thinks your into him...

when this happened to me i pretended nothing ever happened. Not a good idea because i havent seen him in 4 months.

My advise, try the old "I dont want things to change, i like you as a friend and then pull an excuse such as 'things are really crazy in my life right now' or 'im kinda seeing someone else' or even 'im a lesbian!'

good luck.. but be warned, things will probably not be what they used to. if your friendship can get over this, theres not much it wont take :)

Tell him that once upon a time, you DID have feelings for him, just so he won't think that you're a tease. Then after you tell him that, let him know that you realized that you didn't want to jeopardize ruining the friendship, by taking it to another level. He should understand. Best wishes!

-Knowledge24

grow up