Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

What was your scariest childhood fear?

Mine was the closet and being in the dark I would hide in my bed and feel like I was safe under the covers.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Escalators....and I am still scared of them.

• Vampie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I cant recall a childhood fear really...I used to live in Pakistan until I was 10-11 and there were a lot of lizards there...everywhere in bunches!...and so I was and still am deathly afraid of them (they are so gross and freaky) even though I live in Canada now lol.

And I have never been comfortable with sleeping in the dark...I still have at least a little bit of light in my room...

And to the interpreters r hot person: I found your Michael Jackson fear so cute! I wasnt allowed to watch that video until I was like 13 or 14 I think and yea...compared to now, in the Thriller video he looked hot lol.

• Taryn
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Balloons

• 1 decade ago

I was scared of clowns, but my worst fear was the video "Thriller" by Michael Jackson, please don't laugh. I couldn't see it or even listen to the song, I had nightmares about it. And to think it was all make up, now he looks way scarier than he did in the video.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Getting kidnapped. I think it was cuz my mom was always telling us that we couldn't go places because of the dangers from strangers so I started having nightmares and was worried someone was gonna kidnap or hurt me...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the apartment with the guy who had the orange ear!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

can't really remember

but I had really bad nightmares which I got really shakey over so..

nightmares for me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Clowns - i am still scared!!

• Susan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

My dad killing us

• 1 decade ago

thiefs and ghosts...

i imagend them in our house everynight..

that was terrible.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.