whats your advice for "moving on"?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

moving on cant be simply put like that. there are steps that i go through to forget and move on. number 1 is focusing on something else then i try to talk to them than i dispose everything they ever gave me and then i keep my eye out for any potentials all the while focusing on something else.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Moving on is not easy. Usually feelings aren't like a faucet on and off. You have to involve yourself in different things. Things you usually don't or wouldn't do. Talk,Talk, Talk to anyone you can about how you feel it will make you feel better. Try and think of all the bad things about the person your trying to forget. Concentrate on what you want in a relationship and don't settle for anything less. You are worth it !!! Lastly you might just have to feel. Maybe good maybe not so good, time heals all. That is really the truth give it some time, you will feel better about the whole situation, don't just sit at home and mope get out and do things, anything just don't sit home, it'll only give you time to think, and that's what you don't want to do..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Date her sister

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.