Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

Dell or HP Notebook?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go with a hp notebook....i've had problem with dells in the past...they usually overheat, crash within a year

Source(s): computer tech
  • 1 decade ago

They are both good but prefer Dell slightly more than HP because they have a more reasonable price.

If your looking at notebooks only I suggest taking a look at Toshiba and Sony VAIO.

• 1 decade ago

either will work just fine. HP will cost more than Dell. Dell does still offer Windows XP, where HP is exclusively Vista these days.

• 1 decade ago

I personally prefer dell, but hp has the touchscreen ones where you can write on them. it really doesn't make a difference though because dell, toshiba, and hp all do the same thing but dell has had the least battery problems in the past few years. if you want to game though, then look at falcon northwest or vodoo but they start around $6,000+

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • carm
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Go with the Dell, everyone I dealt with was sorry they bought the HP.

• 1 decade ago

Get a Dell, my experience with HP has been average, however, with a Dell it has been excellent. Plus its cheaper and has great customer support!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HP is a better quality and more dependable but it costs more than Dells

Source(s): I have a HP Notebook
  • WC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I have used only Dell's, but HP's from what I hear are excellent also. It is a matter of personal preference.

• 1 decade ago

NOOOOOO!!!!! ONLY DELL! HP is horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible!

I have had nothing but problems from HP and so has everyone I know

• 1 decade ago

HP!! My dad has a Dell and he is very unhappy with it. Also they are very slow.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.