Im 18 years old and I am seeing a older women who is in her 50's.?

Do you think theres anything wrong with that?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nice man i am more into the 80 year old women though but I am 16

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well, it does seem kind of gross, but she might be able to teach you to be a good lover. Just don't get involved or stay in this situation long. You have your youth to enjoy along with perky boobies and tight booty. You're only young for a short while relative to the time you are not. You will have plenty of time-that is a good majority of your adult life to have old, wrinkled sex.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

About a 10 year difference is acceptable, not over 32 years.

She's greying and wrinkled, your just now becoming of legal age, What's Wrong With This Picture?!?

• 1 decade ago

There is nothing wrong with that. You are 18, you are an adult and you are free to make your own decisions about who to date, who to be friends with, what career path you choose, etc etc.

Don't let people tell you it's wrong because it doesn't fit their standards of normalcy in society. Life's too short! Have fun with your life!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

18 yr old w/ a 50 year old....you have to think of two things in that position

1.) how the hell are you gnna present that type of relationship to people?

2.) are the girls your age so out of ur league that you have to go date a 50 yr. old?

It's just cooler to stick around ur age...32 yrs apart is BIG.

20...not so much...10, not bad....5 good...same...rlly good

good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Absolutely not, make sure she is very nervous, near sighted, got a huge insurance policy, and got one foot in the grave and a the other foot on a banana pealing.

• 1 decade ago

You know the older the woman the more she flaps in the wind

• 1 decade ago

lol are u ok. yell yess. what is wrong with girls ur age. What is wrong with men her age. her being older should have some sense

• 1 decade ago

A lot a things are wrong with that, morally and socially, sicko.

• 1 decade ago

ew, yes. i tihnk theres a Lot wrong with that.

really, she could be your mother. how wrong is that?! VERY.

find someone your own age, so that you dont seem so very creepy and gross.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.