Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Which one would you choose.... (Note: This is so cool for winter!)?

Since it's almost winter, which would you choose,

a.) snowcoat

b.)scarf

c.)mittens

d.) all of the above

Or just type in your own answer! OK?

Also, what are you doing for Christmas if you celebrate it!

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I choose D. plus, its fun to add a cute hat, like a beanie, and then some boots. Not like hardcore snowboots, but like the cool roxy or other brands you see in stores. You will be SO ready to face the weather, and look stylish!

• 1 decade ago

I would choose D. All of the above.

I do celebrate Christmas. Just the normal traditional way. Being with family, opening gifts, remembering Jesus.

(((hugs)))

• 1 decade ago

All of the above, I live in the snowbelt in the Mid West; Christmas I/m spending time with friends and family.

• 1 decade ago

I like scarfs my self, I will celebrate it several time, On Christmas morn just me and my kids, Christmas eve with one part of my family and the sat b4 Christmas with my mom and bro.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Megs
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Scarf... I am a sucker for a nice scarf. Weird now that I think about it. :-)

I will be in Africa over Christmas so I don't know what is going to happen on the actual day, opening presents, eating, etc I would imagine. :-)

• 1 decade ago

D but I would want gloves instead of mittens. I like to move my fingers. I will be with my family on Christmas.

• 1 decade ago

Snow boots. It gets me in the mood from Christmas and of course the snow :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

D. All of the above plus a hat.

• 1 decade ago

Scarf, gloves and a wool coat. And one of the ear bands that keeps your ears warm.

• 1 decade ago

all of them plus a new hat.... and skirt and sweater and tights and pretty dress and 4 pairs of shoos and 6 pairs of boots and a shopping spree at victoria's secret for a bunch of new lingerie and alot alot alot of make-up and some paris hilton perfume and some toe socks and...........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.