Pregnancy Test?

I took a pregnancy test, I should have waited because I didn't have to pee to badly, and did not pee on it as long as i should have, but I couldnt wait. It was a rite aid brand test, which consists of 2 lines and then if your pregnant the second line turns into a plus sign. Well almost immediatly the plus sign started to form, the line goes up slightly, but not fully, and it didnt go down at all. I know i need to retest, but I cant do it for a few hours and want to know what people think.

Update:

Just as a side note, the control line did form, i am just confused because the second line indicating pregnant did not form fully. I have to wait because I am at work :-/

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Usually if a second line forms, then the test has detected pregnancy, but definitely test again to make sure....I wish you luck!!!!! :-)

Source(s): 32 weeks with baby #1...a boy :-)
  • elsie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I am going to hesitantly say you are pregnant if you saw the plus sign. However, you really need to see the control line to be sure the test is working properly. I hate to tell you to spend another few bucks, but you should probably retest. Call the doc's and tell them what happened, and they might bring you in anyway. Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

well you could have got enough pee on the test and just not be that far a long..some dont show up ALL the way if you arent that far into pregnancy..but yes you need to retest

• 1 decade ago

I would say that you are pregnant if the postive sign started to form. I would also say to re test later on when you get home, just to make sure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You are pregnant!! That happened to me and I took like 3 more over the next 24 hrs and they all said +++

Good luck.

• i say pregnant right off the bat good luck and congrats the next one you take pee a lot lol it helps just to make sure

Source(s): 30 weeks on Sunday with our first and it.s a boy due Feb10
  • 1 decade ago

You need to retest but do NOT drink alot of water because this can dilute the hcg in your urine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A slight positive is still a positive!

Re-test to be sure, but it sounds to me like you are pregnant!

Congratulations!

• louie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i think you are right,,, you need to re test. start drinking some water, and you wont have to wait a few hours

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

www.peeonastick.com Good luck!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.