Derek F asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who to start? Patrick Crayton vs packers tonight, or Santonio Holmes vs Cincy sunday?

Both are coming off of injuries, I already have torry holt starting, but Crayton is said to be "probable", and Holmes is "questionable" going into sundays game. its getting to that point where every point counts. thanks for your input upfront.

Favorite Answer

Weird, I'm in this same situation, however, I also have Kevin Curtis. I'm hoping Holmes gets healthy, and if he doesn't, I'm starting Curtis. If you have another option, I'd take the same route. If not, take the safe bet and play Crayton.

With GB focusing on TO tonight (and Woodson possibly out), Crayton is going to go off....

I would go with Santonio if he plays. But go with the one who is more likely to actually play. So if you want to play it safe go with Crayton.

• tigger

go with holms it would be a better chance if this game tonight pans out the why it should then there will not be a whole happening