Is it Destiny?

This was brought up as a comment on another question, I thought I would post it as a question.

Is it possible that the Miami Dolphins, still winless, can pull off the ultimate upset by beating the unbeaten New England Patriots when they face off on 12/23?

I know it is a fat chance, but stranger things have happened.

What are your thoughts?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the dolphins have ruined perfect seasons before...1985 bears and 2006 bears come to mind...anything is possible...

• 1 decade ago

Anything could happen...but what would be better than New England going 16-0 and Miami going 0-16, of course dallas winning the Superbowl

• 1 decade ago

Of course it's possible, and would make the AFC East an almost better bookend than 16-0/0-16 (15-1/1-15 with the win/loss in the head-to-head).

• 1 decade ago

It would be sweet, sweet poetic justice. Although, I don't know what is worse: The Patriots, or the douche bags with their stupid champaign toasts every year. Would a zero-zero tie with lots of injuries be too much to ask for?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It would crack me up if they did win and ruin the Pat's perfect season. Anything is possible so I guess game day will tell.

• tigger
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

wow that would be something u cant beat anyone all year then u beat the pats not going to happen

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I actually think they may beat the Jets....

The Pats however, will stomp them.

• 1 decade ago

Any team can win anytime no matter the records....So yes its possible..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.