Is it Destiny?

This was brought up as a comment on another question, I thought I would post it as a question.

Is it possible that the Miami Dolphins, still winless, can pull off the ultimate upset by beating the unbeaten New England Patriots when they face off on 12/23?

I know it is a fat chance, but stranger things have happened.

What are your thoughts?

Favorite Answer

the dolphins have ruined perfect seasons before...1985 bears and 2006 bears come to mind...anything is possible...

Anything could happen...but what would be better than New England going 16-0 and Miami going 0-16, of course dallas winning the Superbowl

Of course it's possible, and would make the AFC East an almost better bookend than 16-0/0-16 (15-1/1-15 with the win/loss in the head-to-head).

It would be sweet, sweet poetic justice. Although, I don't know what is worse: The Patriots, or the douche bags with their stupid champaign toasts every year. Would a zero-zero tie with lots of injuries be too much to ask for?

It would crack me up if they did win and ruin the Pat's perfect season. Anything is possible so I guess game day will tell.

• tigger

wow that would be something u cant beat anyone all year then u beat the pats not going to happen

I actually think they may beat the Jets....

The Pats however, will stomp them.

Any team can win anytime no matter the records....So yes its possible..