Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Does anyone hate the "frontrunners" as much as me?

I am not loyal to either party so I am watching ALL candidates (even though at this point Ron Paul has me for the primaries)...but I absolutely DESPISE the "frontrunners" and I am over hearing about them...

Am I the only one?

Update:

I am just beyond sick of them. Rudy, McCain, Romney, Hillary, Obama, Thompson....UGH... They are all slimy liars....UGH...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no, youre not the only one. ron paul is the only candidate worth voting for.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why can't they seem to get good candidates to run? We have such a limited selection. No wonder we have such a problem in this country!

Typically I vote for the Republican since the Democrats are way too liberal but I vote the person, not the party. Right now my favorite candidate has little chance (Tom Tancredo).

I get frustrated that I end up voting for the "lesser of two evils" instead of a candidate that I like. I did this in 2000 & 2004. I will probably vote for Rudy, based on this same premise.

• 1 decade ago

Ron Paul is the only viable candidate, end of story.

Source(s): "When government is in fear of the people that is liberty, when people are in fear of the government that is tyranny."
  • 1 decade ago

Ron Paul rules!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • @#$%^
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Paul is nuts, Hillary is a liar, who doesn't have baggage? Why can't we just have an honest person that possesses a shred of common sense that can cut through all the crap?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can't stand Hillary or Guliani...currently I am leaning towards Obama, but if Hillary and Guliani are my two choices, that will suck

• Bob J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I don't hate them but I do not like any of them.

• 1 decade ago

No, they nauseate me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.