Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Does anyone hate the "frontrunners" as much as me?

I am not loyal to either party so I am watching ALL candidates (even though at this point Ron Paul has me for the primaries)...but I absolutely DESPISE the "frontrunners" and I am over hearing about them...

Am I the only one?

I am just beyond sick of them. Rudy, McCain, Romney, Hillary, Obama, Thompson....UGH... They are all slimy liars....UGH...

Favorite Answer

no, youre not the only one. ron paul is the only candidate worth voting for.

Why can't they seem to get good candidates to run? We have such a limited selection. No wonder we have such a problem in this country!

Typically I vote for the Republican since the Democrats are way too liberal but I vote the person, not the party. Right now my favorite candidate has little chance (Tom Tancredo).

I get frustrated that I end up voting for the "lesser of two evils" instead of a candidate that I like. I did this in 2000 & 2004. I will probably vote for Rudy, based on this same premise.

Ron Paul is the only viable candidate, end of story.

Source(s): "When government is in fear of the people that is liberty, when people are in fear of the government that is tyranny."

Ron Paul rules!

• @#$%^

Paul is nuts, Hillary is a liar, who doesn't have baggage? Why can't we just have an honest person that possesses a shred of common sense that can cut through all the crap?

I can't stand Hillary or Guliani...currently I am leaning towards Obama, but if Hillary and Guliani are my two choices, that will suck

• Bob J

I don't hate them but I do not like any of them.

No, they nauseate me.