Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What was your most emberessing moment EVER? 10 points to the most embarrasing!!?

my recent one was when i was texting my guy friend...i wrote a message to him, that masioned the guy that i like....and guess what.......I ACCEDANTLY SEND IT TO THE GUY I LIKE!!!!! i was sooooo emberessed.....and then he texted back and he was like...hey. what? and i explained and he was like ha ha lol thats ok. =)

but it still was soooooooo emmberesing...lol

it happened on thanks giving, so we had a looong conversation on how much turkey we ate...lol

Favorite Answer

This is not my story, But i think that it will take the cake!!!

If you didn't see this on the Tonight show a few weeks ago, I hope you're sitting down when you read it.

This is probably the funniest date story ever, first date or not!!! We have all had bad dates but this takes the cake..

Jay Leno went into the audience to find the most barrassing first date that a woman ever had. The winner described her worst first date experience. There was absolutely no question as to why her tale took the prize!

She said it was midwinter... Snowing and quite cold...and the guy had taken her skiing in the mountains outside Salt Lake City, Utah. It was a day trip (no overnight). They were strangers, after all, and truly had never met before. The outing was fun but relatively uneventful until they were headed home late that afternoon. They were driving back k down the mountain, when she gradually began to realize that she should not have had that extra latte. They were about an hour away from anywhere with a rest room and in the middle of nowhere! Her companion suggested she try to hold it, which she did for a while. Unfortunately, because of the heavy snow and slow going, there came a point where she told him that he had better stop and let her go beside the road, or it would be the front seat of his car. They stopped and she quickly crawled out beside the car, yanked her pants down and started.

In the deep snow, she didn't have good footing, so she let her butt rest against the rear fender to steady herself. Her companion stood on the side of the car watching for traffic, and indeed was a real gentleman and refrained from peeking. All she could think about was the relief she felt despite the rather embarrassing nature of the situation. Upon finishing, however, she soon became aware of another sensation. As she bent to pull up her pants, the young lady discovered her buttocks were firmly glued against the car's fender. Thoughts of tongues frozen to poles immediately came to mind as she attempted to disengage her flesh from the icy metal. It was quickly apparent that she had a brand new problem due to the extreme cold. Horrified by her plight and yet aware of the humor of the moment, she answered her date's concerns about "what is taking so long" with a reply that indeed, she was "freezing her butt off" and in need of some assistance!

He came around the car as she tried to cover herself with her sweater and then, as she looked imploringly into his eyes, he burst out laughing. She too, got the giggles and when they finally managed to compose themselves, they assessed her dilemma. Obviously, as hysterical as the situation was, they also were faced with a real problem. Both agreed it would take something hot to free her chilly cheeks from the grip of the icy metal. Thinking about what had gotten her into the predicament in the first place, both quickly realized that there was only one way to get her free. So, as she looked the other way, her first-time date proceeded to unzip his pants and pee her butt off the fender. As the audience screamed in laughter, she took the Tonight Show prize hands down. Or

perhaps that should be "pants down." And you thought your first date was embarrassing.

Jay Leno's comment... "This gives a whole new meaning to being pissed off.

Oh and how did the first date turn out? He became her husband and was sitting next to her on the Leno show.

I really think that this is the Best story ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ~Sara~

I had just gotten out of the shower a few weeks back and I was in my panties and no top and went to go down the hall and there were 12-13 year old boys in my window. It looked like they were seliing boy scouts or something, but it was SOOO embarassing. They must have knocked when I was in the bathroom still and I didn't hear it. The dogs weren't barking or anything and I live kinda out in the country...so I don't know what they were doing there, needless to say I didn't answer the door.

• m k

The most embarrassing had to be on a second date with a girl who eventually became my wife. We went to a BBQ joint for dinner. We're sitting on my bed later and I started getting the urge to fart so I made a couple excuses to go out and "blow off" some steam. After the third time she asked what I was doing and I started to giggle and a loud fart escaped. She started laughing too. Looking back it was pretty funny but I was quite embarrassed at the time.

• Scott

I think yours is pretty funny but not that bad.

I just broke up with this one girl in high school. We were friends and i started dating a mutual friend who say had a reputation. My Ex told her and other girls i had a small crank (my ex and i never had sex and she never saw me nude) This got around school. Our mutual friend wanted to see for herself and saw it. (she was pleased) then it went around the school that i was a horse. (all happend in 1 1/2 weeks) So i became very popular but not with the parents who heard and the administration at the school. (i went to a baptist high school) I almost got kicked out. Then they had a special meeting for all the students saying that sex wouldn't be tolerated and talking about genitalia wasn't appropriate. The Teachers, Admin and a lot of students were looking at me.

I was pretty embarrassed but it was funny too. I'm still a legend in that school and i graduated in 92 :)

Back in high school, doing situps in gym class, for the physical fitness test, about 10 people all lined up with people holding our feet and counting. Got to about 50 and had to let one rip. Needless to say people lost count, we had to re-start and I think someone might have gotten sick.

I was at a party back in high school and I drank too much. A guy I liked was sitting beside me on the couch and he started flirting with me and I puked in his lap.

• In the middle of me getting it on with my BF i had to use the bathroom really bad but the "getting it on" was too hot to stop. So i just held it in for as long as i could. When i was on top of him it was just too intense that i ended up peeing all over him. It was soo emabrassing that i did not want t to hook up with him for a while...

Wen i still went to school me and my mum went in to kfc and there were this group of really good looking guy in there, I was filly my drink up and just as i was filling it up the best looking one there started talking to me and asking if he has meet me b4 lol.ne way i wasnt watching wat i was doing then my cup over filled and then it got heavey and i droped it and the drink went all over the floor then i nearly sliped in it. that was reall embarrasing so i went out side and sat in the car to wait for my mum lol

my most embarassing experience was this 1 nite i was with my ex and we were well having some fun and his 5 yr old cousin walked in on us and told us we were doing it all wrong and thats not how u wrestle. it was so embarrassing and to make it worse the little kid told his parents and my exes parents all about it.

i was at a baby shower with my boyfriends sisters & mom. Me and his sisters ended up drinking a lil too much! i ended up in the bathroom throwing up all over the place!! so, his sister Didi, called her brother ( my bf freddy) ..and he came in the bathroom to clean up for me while i kept throwing up in the toilet! haha....worse part..when his mom and older sister came in to see how i was doing..i was barfing even more and i started farting!!! every time i threw up a fart would come out..and it was those loud ones, not those tiny ones..hahaha... omg...that was soooo embarrasing!!! i couldnt even look at them the next day! =/ it was soo funny!