Poll for the Guys...would you REALLY call...???

your doctor if you had an ******** lasting more than 4 hours, or would you just brag about it to your friends??

What the heck?? Yahoo tried to post in: Society & Culture > Cultures & Groups > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered

Favorite Answer

If it lasted more than 4 hours, me and some "lucky" lady would be having a grand old time! Then I'd brag about it to my friends! Ha ha! Doctor? We don't need no stinking doctor! Unless she wanted to play doctor... Arrr!

• Carl

I wouldn't call MY doctor, but my friend across the street is a doctor. I'd probably call him to brag and THEN ask him if it was a problem.

I'd blog about it on my 360, of course!

I wouldn't call the doctor b/c the only way to "deflate" it would be to take some blood out of it. Becasue that's all it is anyways, blood-engorged cartilage.

• Up to 4 hours no...after 4 hours maybe...they say after that magic 4th hour it becomes extremely painful!

Guess I'd take the porn filter off and google pictures of Janet Reno.

seriously yeah i would call my doctor and second only knuckle draggers and homos would actually talk to their freinds "yeah man my shaft was hard for like 4 hours" ask me those r the fags

That might get a little annoying. Especially if the old lady wasn't around.

• Iggy

I'd be too busy bragging to all my friends.

HELL NO, I'm not calling no doctor...I'll be calling all of my female contacts on P&S for a friendly get together:)...

No doctor, unless it was painful.

I'd be trying to bang it out.