How many hours do you spend Holiday Shopping (on average) ?

I want to see if I am a hyper shopper or what?

I have a huge family and lots of friends. So I spend a good 60-80 hours on it, if I add it up, and that is not including the time traveling to and from the stores. How about you?

Favorite Answer

I have a HUGE family. If I tried to actually GO shopping, I would keel over. Nah, I do it all online. I pick up a little something here and there when I am out shopping, but it's gradual. I started in June. I've been finished (with everything wrapped and all) two weeks ago! I refuse to be broke for Christmas!

• Honestly, I'm thinking travel time and shopping maybe a few hrs. $$ is tight this yr so we won't be going all out as we have in the past. Plus, I'm not with Avon any longer so that was nice for a few yrs. but, now it's back to basics...

"Gift Cards" for Christmas......

personally I think if ur spending that much time u should seriously rethink your "Christmas List" shorten it or not be so, picky on ur gift selections that all that traveling/$$ spent could be better used elsewhere.

Source(s): Good luck on your quest! Merry Christmas/Happy New Year safe travels. take care.
  • Cupid

I have no clue.. I start shopping in July so I am usually done by Nov. 30th. I also do a lot of online shopping. Online shopping I would say probably takes up about 20 hours. Who knows though? 60-80 is a little bit of an exageration don't you think?

I'm doing most of my shopping online this year. I went to the mall twice and found hardly anything. I don't like crowds. It seems like the malls are even more crowded this year than last year. So far I think I've spent about 10 hours. (looking around, comparing, reading reviews, etc.) I'm almost done. I have about 9 people to shop for plus something for the people I work with.

• roxy

WAY to many to keep track off. I just took an hour and a half lunch so I could squeeze in some more shopping!

I think that I spend about 10. But I have gotten into the internet shopping arena now so it takes a lot less time. I really like http://www.sears.com/ and http://www.gatswiz.com/ for great gift ideas.

SLB

Express your inner randomness!

I don't Holiday Shop, I CHRISTMAS SHOP!

I usually spent 10 hrs or so.

Merry CHRISTMAS

None -- I'm going back to work after being laid off for 3 months.

i don't have the slightest idea.. I just do it because it is fun.

I try to pick up little things all through the year...now if I can only remember where I put them all!!! LOL