256mb ATI Radeon X1300 PRO not displaying monitor?

My computer froze when I clicked internet explorer so i had to shut it down. This does not happen on a regular. Once I restarted, my monitor would not go on with the computer like it should. If I take out my ATI Radeon from the AGP slot, and plug the monitor to the original stock display port, the monitor will display like it should.

Iv'e tried installing the drivers and software again, but they are already installed. I can not get the video card to be read once in the AGP slot.

Favorite Answer

Have you tried installing a different video card? Just borrow another AGp video card and install it into your system and test it. If your system runs okay using the different video card then it might be your video card having trouble. But if installing a different video card does not solve the problem, then check your BIOS settings if its primary display is set to AGP or sometimes AGP/PCI setting.

If that still won't help then something is wrong with your motherboard.