Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If Jesus not who he said he was Why do so many beleive!?

oh by the way I do bilieve Totally changed my life I was totally against Christ for many years. I can say he is real Ive heard his voice(usually dont hear voices OK!,lol) We all have an inner voice listen to that small voice you have it reveals the truth of Christ! God bless you all on Christmas believer and not your all in my prayers!

• KL
    Favorite Answer

Is Mohammed who he said *he* was?

No? Good. Then that shows that the number of people believe doesn't make a thing true or not.

I believe that Jesus is the ONLY truth with all of my heart. But my believing or a SQUILLION people believing doesn't make that true. And, conversely, it would still be true if *no one* believed it. It's true because it's true --- not because people believe or don't.

Nothing more than good PR, really. After all, how many believers, even back in the times he allegedly lived, actually saw him? And here's an easier question: How many current believers have actually seen him, and can offer proof that he is what he is claimed to be? But the word spread, and people didn't question. Just because a lot of people believe in something is no evidence whatsoever that said something is true.

People used to believe in Apollo too, and in modern times, people believe in Scientology.

Basically, people will believe anything you tell them as long as it strokes their ego in some way, or offers to relieve them of some fear. There doesn't need to be any truth to what is believed.

Well, most people who've heard of Jesus don't believe he's who he said he was. That's why we're atheists, jews, muslims, hindus etc. instead of following Christ.

Newsflash: Believing something doesn't make it true.

That makes no sense, Jesus is Jesus, the messiah, the Son of God, and he sits at the right of The Father.

If you have to question the you really need to research who he is for your self , and i promise he will make himself real to you. If you must know then ask the sorce!

If he is real how come so many people worshiped Thor instead of your God?

You're assuming that he made "I am" statements. The earliest layer of the Q gospel has no messianic claims in it.

Because most people are morons.

People voted for Bush, didn't they?

Source(s): People can be wrong.